I am delighted that my work caught your eye and I look forward to working with you.
A photoshoot is a team effort of the photographer and the client. To ensure a smooth experience for us both, I created the following terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
1. When you book a photoshoot with me, you thereby accept the following terms and conditions.
2. You have familiarised yourself with my portfolio and you accept my style of photography: the perception of frame and colour, the style of post production, and the overall aesthetic of the final images.
3. While booking a photoshoot, I will ask you to share your name and email address - this is to enable the planning and execution of the photoshoot, as well as the delivery of images.
4. I work Mondays through Saturdays except Wednesdays. I am quite flexible during the week but Saturdays tend to book up in advance.
5. I travel to and from the photoshoot location on my own. The travel is free within 25 km from Geneva and upon request for destination photoshoots.
6. Please, be ready / arrive on time. If you're late, we'll have less time to create the images you'll love.
7. An outdoor photoshoot can be postponed due to unfavourable weather conditions, such as heavy rain, strong wind, or a storm.
8. A photoshoot can be postponed once due to illness of the client or the photographer.
9. The booking fee is CHF 100. The remaining amount has to be paid in full no later than 24 hours before the photoshoot takes place. For example, if your shoot is scheduled for 10am on a Thursday, I kindly ask you to pay the full amount before 10 am on Wednesday.
10. Each photoshoot package can be purchased in a form of a voucher. The voucher is valid for 12 months since the purchase date - the photoshoot needs to be booked and take place within these 12 months. The voucher is not redeemable for cash.
Image editing & delivery
11. I will select and edit the images and share them with you within 4 weeks from the date of the photoshoot via a password protected gallery on my website. Express delivery of the images in up to 3 business days costs an additional CHF 100.
12. Print and album delivery time is approximately 4 weeks from day get the sign-off on the products from you. Delivery is free within Switzerland and subject to a fee to other destinations.
13. You can purchase additional images based on the rates specified in each of the offered packages. You can upgrade the package altogether and get the additional images & products it includes.
14. I edit images in Lightroom. I don't use Photoshoot and I don't alter features, slim down silhouettes, add make up, etc.
15. I do not share unedited images or RAW files.
16. I keep the files for 6 months after the photoshoot. I then delete the files from my website and disks so make sure to download and back up your images.
Privacy & copyright
17. The opportunity to show your photos on my website, social media and sometimes in printed form (albums, leaflets) is an important aspect of my work. I will always ask for your consent to publish your images and you can change your mind - grant or withdraw it - at any time.
18. You can use the resulting images for personal, non-commercial purposes, such as printing and sharing with family and friends as well as distribution on the Internet. Please, tag me as the author of the photos (here is my Instagram, here is my Facebook).
19. I retain the copyright and I do not agree to modifying the photos in any way, such as cropping, retouching, applying filters, changing colours or applying graphics without my prior written consent.
20. The use of the photos for commercial purposes requires my prior written consent.
Health & safety
21. If you decide to do an outdoor photoshoot, please dress adequately to the weather and terrain. I also recommend using insect repellents, especially for the Little Ones.
22. During the photoshoot we work together as a team to ensure health and safety of all parties involved.
23. By booking a photoshoot with me, you release me from all claims, damages, and liabilities that may result from accidents or incidents that occur during the photoshoot.
And a closing word: it is my absolute priority that the experience of working with me is pleasant, especially for the kids. I want you and your family to have fun and to be yourselves. I won’t pose you much, but will provide guidance, so that we achieve the beautiful, spontaneous look that will pull on your heart in the years to come. Think of it as parents as a frame and kids running free within it.
See you in front of my lens!